Monday, May 21, 2007

Can I have a quarter?

Someone told me that I haven't blogged lately. Well I have a good one for you. Saturday we had a pizza party for Joey's t-ball team. We are at the pizza place and the kids keep asking for quarters for the games and stuff. They were spending $.50 to buy tatoos out of a vending machine, then they were going in the bathroom and putting them on. Soon they are all coming up to us parents saying "look at the tatoo I got" showing us their arm. Then soon back showing us their other arm.
Well then my Joey comes up to me and says "look Mom" lifting up his shirt. And this is what I saw....




My hands rushed to my face as I loudly gasped. Oh my gosh! The other parents broke out in laughter. They said my reaction was the best part. All I can say is "at least they wash off".

2 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

And they're all right side up! IMPRESSIVE!

isellseals said...

i love your little thug!