Wednesday, May 30, 2007

4 Movies I could see over and over

Well I am a big movie buff. A perfect night for me is dinner and a movie. I like to rate all new previews by "see it in theater, rent it, wait for it on HBO or no interest at all". There are a LOT of movies that I will watch over and over, but my top 4 are as followed in no particular order.

"The Parent Trap" - original starring Hayley Mills. One of my favorite Disney movies of all time.

"Ever After"- Drew Barrymore as Cinderella. This is my romantic fairy tale fave. Sappy I know.


"Sweet Home Alabama"- Reese Witherspoon is one of my fave actresses. She is so cute and perky, I can't help but adore her.


"Star Wars" (any episode)- George Lucas is the man!! I would watch every episode of Star Wars over and over. Some day I would like to do a Star Wars Marathon and watch all 6 back to back. Favorite character: Chewbacca (of course)


Ok, now it's you're turn. Let me know your 4.


3 comments:

isellseals said...

i love ever after!!

Rachel said...

Good choices...except Star Wars...I've never seen it! But I would like to add Hope Floats, Clueless, Never Been Kissed and Legally Blonde to movies that I could watch over and over again!

photoqueen said...

I finally visit your blog...very fun. Gotta love the ever after and my son's name is drew? What's up with that? I think I named the business then the child,

Breakfast at Tiffany's
You got mail
Almost any Disney movie (i know cheating)
I love Pirates 1 I could watch it over and over...