Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm Making a Comeback

Tonight I am going to see the “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2” with my mom and my sister and it got me thinking about sequels. Mainly about movie sequels that should have never been made. Here is a list I have come up with in no particular order.

1. Dumb & Dumberer: When Harry met Lloyd
2. Grease 2
3. Airplane 2
4. Porky’s 2
5. Legally Blonde 2 (and I love Reese)
6. Speed 2
7. Hot Shots Part Duex (although I didn’t care for the 1st one either)
8. Rocky 4, 5, & 6
9. Weekend at Bernie’s 2
10. Mannequin 2
11. The Karate Kid 2 & 3
12. Predator vs. Alien
13. Miss Congeniality 2
14. Teen Wolf Too
15. Revenge of the Nerds 2
16. Dirty Dancing – Havana nights
17. Jaws 3
18. The Fly 2
19. Child’s Play 2 & 3
20. Batman 2

Now it’s your turn. Let me know if there are any that I missed. I’m sure there are plenty more.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

You forgot Starship Troopers 2 and 3!

and for number 20. you mean the new one that just came out. I'm gonna have to contest that one!

Becky Lou said...

No worries Kevin. I'm talking about the old one with "the Penguin".