Friday, March 14, 2008

Victory in Jesus, My Savior Forever

Last night's "Evening of Worship" was amazing. The raw emotion that everyone was feeling, the uplifting and inspirational music from the worship team and then the spark of hope, renewal, mercy, faith and VICTORY that our Lead Team ignited in us. We are a family Revolution Church, and we stand united with God to fight the enemy.

Before Christina got up to speak about mercy I grabbed the bible from the pew. You know how they say you can't just open up a bible and point to any verse and find what you are looking for? Well I am one to always test that theory. I opened up the bible where the marker had been left, looked down at the pages and these 2 verses caught my eye.

Philippians 2

1Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any (A)fellowship of the Spirit, if any (B)affection and compassion,
2(C)make my joy complete by (D)being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose.

I don't know how better to sum up the message that God was speaking to us last night. I know that we will be triumphant. My brothers and sisters, I love you all.

No comments: