Saturday, July 7, 2007

Transforming the Wicked

I have a few reviews for you.

First, last night I went to see "Wicked" the musical at Pantages Theatre. For those of you who have no clue this is a musical that tells the story of the witches from "the wizard of oz" pre-Dorthy. The story is brilliantly written, very funny, the singing is phenomenal and the ending gave me goose bumps. I can't express enough how much I think everyone should take the time to see "wicked" while it is still here in LA. Sorry, but I don't like to give too much away. You will just have to trust me and go see it.

Next, this morning Tim and I took the boys to see "Transformers". Thumbs up again! This was a very cool movie, lots of action and another great performance from one of my faves Shia Labeouf. I become more and more impressed with him every time I see him. I first started watching him on "project greenlight" a few years ago (can't say I have ever seen Even Stevens). He is a very talented young actor. Of course lets not forget my favorite heartthrob Josh Duhamel. He plays a soldier fighting to save the earth. He was a little sweatier and dirty throughout the movie then I would have preferred, but that didn't stop me from being clued to every scene he was in. All in all I would again recommend this movie.

No comments: